Job Opportunities in
Central Eastern Europe
(Budapest & Viena)
An exciting opportunity for teachers to work within a vibrant and dynamic Language School in Budapest and Viena.
There is a strong commitment to the on-going professional training of all staff and for providing leadership development at all levels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaboratively planning, preparing and delivering language lessons (Hungarian and German)
- Assessing and reporting student progress via schooldrive.net
- Maintaining the learning environment of the classroom and managing resources
- Organizing and taking part in cultural school events
- Line management of the teaching assistant
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least Bachelor's degree
- Previous language teaching experience
- Familiarity and experience with collaborative planning and a team-teaching approach